Are you feeling a need for like-minded fellowship? Are you lonely? Maybe it’s time for you to consider starting your own Mom Heart group!
Here’s a quick-start guide to get you going.
- Pray over each of the following decisions.
- Read Taking Motherhood to Hearts. This will give you all the nitty-gritty about starting and leading a group.
- Read (and agree with) the Ministry Values and Ministry Beliefs Statements of Mom Heart Ministry.
- Decide a time and place. Will you meet in your home, a friend’s, coffee shop, library? Every week, twice a month, once a month? It’s up to you!
- Invite one or more moms to gather with you to read a book encouraging biblical motherhood.
- Read a chapter, talk about it and pray together.
- Join our Facebook community to let others know about your group.
That’s it! It doesn’t have to be fancy or complicated. We are here to help you. Feel free to ask questions here in the comments or within our Facebook community where there are hundreds of vibrant, wise women available to give input on any of your questions pertaining to Mom Heart groups. Welcome to Mom Heart Ministry! 🙂