Mom Heart Ministry is a strategic ministry initiative of Whole Heart Ministries, a Christian home and parenting ministry founded by Clay and Sally Clarkson in 1994. Our mission has always been to encourage and equip Christian parents to raise wholehearted children for Christ. Our heart is simply to help Christian parents through our books, events for Moms, the Internet, and speaking and writing.
Whole Heart Ministries subscribes to the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals (NAE):
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Whole Heart Ministries is a 501c3 nonprofit, federally tax-exempt Christian ministry. It is a faith ministry, and all donations are tax deductible.